terça-feira, 3 de maio de 2011

Hopeless

Hope is when the girl that you love lives in another continent, but you still believe that this love is possible.
Hope is when you go to the prom even though no boy has invited you.
Hope is what make all Brazilians excited at 4 weeks each 4 years.
Hope is when you are losing the game, there is only 5 minutes lefts for the end of the match, but you still believe that you can win.

Why should  I do it? Why should I keep doing it? Why I can`t stop doing it? It`s all because you believe in it, you've got hope in it.

Hope is the reason that people immigrate to a country, where they`ll suffer prejudices, will have to live with different weather, costumes and religions.
Hope, is what children that are hungry, by now, have inside them hearts.
Hope is what keep me still alive.
Hope is what make us still alive.

Don`t be a hopeless person.
Hopeless people are unhappy.
I hope you be hopeful...
Hopeful people are happier .
At least... I hope so.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário